||2 consecutive hours during store hours|
||4 consecutive hours during store hours|
||8 consecutive hours during store hours|
||24 consecutive hours|
||7 consecutive days|
||28 consecutive days|
NOTE: RENT CHARGED FOR ALL TIME OUT
- ID is Required to rent any item. This includes a Driver's License and a verifiable home telephone number in the renter's name.
- An Automobile insurance form will be required to tow a trailer.
Forms of Payment
- All Major Credit and Debit Cards
- Only on items that may break easily.
- For example, $20 on a 4 inch or 2 inch sewer machine. This deposit is taken if the customer breaks the cutter head.
- Cash Deposits in exchange of I.D. Requirements.
- For Instance, if a customer does not meet our rental requirements, he/she may leave a cash or credit card deposit to get the item. (Sum of deposit varies with rental item).
Hour Meter Rates
- 1 day rental = 8 hours of operating time on the meter.
- Any hours over 8 will be prorated.
- Please call for item availability.
- Saturday hours - last rentals are at 4:30pm; store closes at 5pm.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Please call for price quotes.
- All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not.
Delivery and Pick-up
- There is an additional charge for this service (varies upon location).
- Delivery and Pickup is only available in Tulsa and surrounding areas.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from delivery to return.
- All items should be secured and protected from the weather.
- Additional charges for replacements are made for missing or damaged items.